AAI Recruitment 2022: The Airports Authority of India will soon conclude the application process for the recruitment of Managers, Junior Executives and Senior Assistant posts. Candidates can apply for over 360 posts on the official website- aai.aero till January 21, 2023 following the simple steps given here or through the direct link given below. Interested and eligible candidates can check the AAI vacancies, salary, age limit and other important details here.
AAI Recruitment 2022: Important dates
- Commencement of online application: December 22, 2022
- Last date to apply for AAI Recruitment: January 21, 2023
- Tentative Date of On‐line Examination: To be announced on AAI Website‐ www.aai.aero
AAI Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
The AAI conducting the recruitment drive to fill up 364 posts in the organization which are as follows
- Manager (Official Language): 2 posts
- Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control): 356 posts
- Junior Executive (Official Language): 04 posts
- Senior Assistant (Official Language): 02 posts
AAI Recruitment 2022 Salary details
- Manager (E‐3): Rs. 60000‐3%‐180000
- Junior Executive (E‐1): Rs. 40000‐3%‐140000
- Senior Assistant (NE‐6): Rs. 36000‐3%‐110000
AAI Recruitment 2022: Educational Qualification
The educational qualification and experience requirements for various posts are different candidates can check the same for their preferred post from the AAI Recruitment 2022 Official Notification here.
AAI Recruitment 2022: Age limit
- Senior Assistant: Maximum age 30 years as on 21.01.2023.
- Junior Executive: Maximum age 27 years as on 21.01.2023.
- Manager: Maximum age 32 years as on 21.01.2023.
AAI Recruitment 2022: Application fee
Application Fee of Rs.1000/‐ is to be paid by the candidates through online mode.
However, the SC/ST/PWD candidates/ Apprentices who have successfully completed one year of Apprenticeship Training in AAI/ Female candidates are exempted from fee payment.
AAI Recruitment 2022: Application process
- Visit the official website of AAI- aai.aero
- On the home page, click on the career tab
- In the newly opened tab click on the Registration link for “RECRUITMENT FOR VARIOUS POSTS IN OFFICIAL LANGUAGE AND AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL UNDER ADVERTISEMENT NO. 08/2022”
- In the newly opened tab, fill in the personal details and generate your registration number and password
- Log in with system generated id and password and enter the required details and upload the essential documents
- Pay the application fee and submit the application form
- Download the application form and save it for future reference
AAI Selection process
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the online examination and they will be called for Documents verification / Voice Test/ Psychoactive Substances Test/ Interview, as applicable for the post.